This funeral option is an unattended committal only with no deviation.
Our cost includes:
- 24/7 advice and support from our competent staff
- Conveyance of the deceased person, at any time, within a 15 mile radius of a Neville Funeral home. There will be an additional cost for a greater distance
- Arrangement meeting with a member of our staff during working hours
- Taking care of all the necessary legal and administrative arrangements and paperwork
- Care and preparation of the deceased by our qualified staff
- We will dress the deceased person in a suitable gown only, dressing in their own clothing is not permitted
- A Woburn foil oak veneer coffin will be provided
- We will provide a suitable vehicle to convey the deceased person to a local crematorium of our choice
- The date, time and crematorium will be of Neville Funerals’ choosing
- We will not carry out any embalming of the deceased person
- Chapel visits are not permitted
- There will be no additional extras of:
- a death notice in a newspaper
- handling of flowers or donations
- doctors fee (where required) and the crematorium fee are included in the cost
- After the cremation has taken place you have the options of:
- Collecting the cremated remains from the local crematorium
- We can collect the cremated remains on your behalf and return them to our premises to arrange local delivery (within a 15 mile radius from our office). This will be arranged to take place during office hours and at a pre-agreed time. For this service there will be an additional cost of £20.00 which will be reduced to £10.00 if you arrange to collect from our office. We will hold the remains for a period of one month, appointments must be made and proof of identity provided for collection from either the crematorium or Neville Funerals
Should the person pass away at a distance greater than 15 miles from a Neville Funerals branch additional mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile.
Conveyance from London (congestion charge is included where applicable) is an additional £50.
Our staff are available to assist you in arranging a Memorial Service to be held after the cremation has taken place at our branch at our purpose built Thomas Neville Chapel situated within our Luton (Leagrave) branch. The memorial service can include the cremated remains being in situ in the chapel for the service. Following the service, you will also have the option of using our Edward Neville Suite for catering purposes.
The cost for using these facilities will be:
Thomas Neville Chapel, £150 (plus officiant and organist if required)
Thomas Neville Chapel and Edward Neville Suite, £200 (plus catering costs)
For information on Additional Options click here.
From £1395 inc 3rd party costs (e.g. statutory documents and crematorium fees). This total must be paid in advance of the cremation taking place.