The Simply Funeral option has restrictions on the time of the service which can only take place at the crematorium or, when a burial is requested, the service will take place at the graveside.
The funeral cortege will leave Neville’s premises and travel direct to the crematorium/cemetery and thus will be unable to travel via a family home and there will be no option of having a limousine for family/friends to travel in.
The Simply Funeral includes:
- 24/7 advice and support from our competent staff
- Conveyance of the deceased person, at any time, within a 15 mile radius of a Neville Funeral home. There will be an additional cost for a greater distance
- Arrangement meeting with a member of our staff during working hours
- You have the choice between arranging for a burial or a cremation
- Taking care of all the necessary legal and administrative arrangements and paperwork
- Care and preparation of the deceased by our qualified staff
- A Woburn foil oak veneer coffin
- The funeral will be held at restricted times only – (Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 09.45am or 4.00pm and 5.00pm ONLY)
- We will provide a hearse to convey the deceased person to a local cemetery/churchyard/crematorium with a Funeral Director and all necessary staff in attendance
- The service will take place at either a local crematorium or burial ground
- We will handle the floral tributes arriving at our premises and will lay them out at the crematorium/graveside
- Our staff can set up a Memory Giving donation page on your behalf for your chosen charity. We can personalise the page with a photograph
- Collection of cremated remains from the crematorium
Should the person pass away at a distance greater than 15 miles from a Neville Funerals branch additional mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile.
Conveyance from London (congestion charge is included where applicable) is an additional £50.
- We can arrange your floral tributes from our extensive range shown here. Family and friends can also order their floral tributes with us and will be asked to pay at time of ordering
- Embalming treatment can be carried out by our own qualified embalmers at a cost of £50.
- We will collect the cremated remains on your behalf and return them to our premises to arrange local delivery (within a 15 mile radius from our office). This will be arranged to take place during office hours and at a pre-agreed time. For this service there will be an additional cost of £20 which will be reduced to £10 if you arrange to collect from our office. We will hold the remains for a period of one month, appointments must be made and proof of identity provided for collection from either the crematorium or Neville Funerals
- There will be no alternative choice of coffin
- The time of the funeral will not be offered during peak times
- Specialised vehicles are not permitted (i.e. horse-drawn, motorcycle, Rolls Royce etc)
- There will be no additional extras i.e. death notice in the paper, printing options (order of service, bookmarks etc.) or handling of donations made by cheque
For information on Additional Options click here.
From £1895 exc 3rd party costs (e.g. burial/cremation fees, officiant to take service, statutory documents). All 3rd party costs must be paid in advance of the funeral taking place.