This funeral option is an unattended burial only with no deviation.
Our cost includes:
- 24/7 advice and support from our competent staff
- Conveyance of the deceased person, at any time, within a 15 mile radius of a Neville Funeral home. There will be an additional cost for a greater distance
- Arrangement meeting with a member of our staff during working hours
- Taking care of all the necessary legal and administrative arrangements and paperwork
- Care and preparation of the deceased by our qualified staff
- We will dress the deceased person in a suitable gown only, dressing in their own clothing is not permitted
- A Woburn foil oak veneer coffin will be provided
- We will provide a hearse to convey the deceased person to a local cemetery/churchyard with a Funeral Director and necessary staff in attendance
- The date and time will be of Neville Funerals’ choosing
- We will not carry out any embalming of the deceased person
- Chapel visits are not permitted
- There will be no additional extras of:
- a death notice in a newspaper
- handling of flowers or donations
The cemetery/churchyard fee is not included in the cost and will be charged as an additional disbursement. This will include the preparation of the grave and removal of any existing memorial.
Should the person pass away at a distance greater than 15 miles from a Neville Funerals branch additional mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile.
Conveyance from London (congestion charge is included where applicable) is an additional £50.
Our staff are available to assist you in arranging a Memorial Service to be held after the burial has taken place at our branch at our purpose built Thomas Neville Chapel situated within our Luton (Leagrave) branch. You will also have the option of using our Edward Neville Suite for catering purposes following the service.
The cost for using these facilities will be:
Thomas Neville Chapel, £150 (plus officiant and organist if required)
Thomas Neville Chapel and Edward Neville Suite, £200 (plus catering costs)
For information on Additional Options click here.
From £1795 exc 3rd party costs (e.g. cemetery, churchyard fees, removal of existing memorial). This total must be paid in advance of the burial taking place.