This funeral option is an unattended burial only with no deviation.
Our cost includes:
- 24/7 advice and support from our competent staff
- Conveyance of the deceased person, at any time, within a 15 mile radius of a Neville Funeral home. There will be an additional cost for a greater distance
- Arrangement meeting with a member of our staff during working hours
- Taking care of all the necessary legal and administrative arrangements and paperwork
- Care and preparation of the deceased by our qualified staff
- We will dress the deceased person in a suitable gown only
- A simple coffin for burial will be provided
- We will provide a hearse to convey the deceased person to a local cemetery/churchyard with a Funeral Director and necessary staff in attendance
- The date and time will be of Neville Funerals’ choosing
- There will be no additional optional extras
- Embalming of the deceased person at an additional cost of £50 if requested
- Chapel visits by appointment (at restricted times) are permitted at an additional cost
For chapel visits, and/or the deceased to be dressed in their own clothes, an additional charge of £100 will be added.
The cemetery/churchyard fee is not included in the cost and will be charged as an additional disbursement. This will include the preparation of the grave and removal of any existing memorial.
Should the person pass away at a distance greater than 15 miles from a Neville Funerals branch additional mileage will be charged at £2 per mile. Conveyance from London (congestion charge is included where applicable) is an additional £100.
This funeral option is an unattended committal only. However, you may at a later date, choose to hold a service of celebration to remember the person who has died.
Memorial service at a later date
Service Chapel at our selected branches: £100 per hour (plus officiant and organist if required)
Edward Neville Function Room: £50 (plus catering costs)
For information on Additional Options click here.
From £1,795 exc 3rd party costs (e.g. cemetery, churchyard fees, removal of existing memorial). This total must be paid in advance of the burial taking place.