This is a bespoke funeral options with a wide range of flexibility and choices.
The Attended Funeral includes:
- 24/7 advice and support from our competent staff
- Conveyance of the deceased person, at any time, within a 15 mile radius of a Neville Funeral home. There will be an additional cost for a greater distance
- Arrangement meeting with a member of our staff during working hours
- You have the choice between arranging for a burial or a cremation
- Taking care of all the necessary legal and administrative arrangements and paperwork
- Care and preparation of the deceased by our qualified staff
- A Lamboard foil oak veneer coffin with a wide range of alternative options available at additional cost to view click here
- Viewing of the deceased person for family and friends, by appointment with the funeral director
- You will have a choice of day and time for the service
- We will provide a hearse to convey the deceased person to a local cemetery/churchyard/crematorium with a Funeral Director and all necessary staff in attendance
- The cortege can go via a local address on route to service
- Limousines can be provided at additional cost
- The service will take place at a venue of your choosing (this may incur additional costs)
- Our staff will help you word a death announcement and place in a newspaper (newspaper charges are additional)
- We will assist you, alongside the minister/officiant, with arranging your order of service (printing is additional)
- We will handle the floral tributes arriving at our premises and will lay them out at the crematorium/graveside
- Our staff can set up a Memory Giving donation page on your behalf for your chosen charity. We can personalise the page with a photograph
- Collection and delivery of cremated remains from the crematorium if required at an additional cost
Should the person pass away at a distance greater than 15 miles from a Neville Funerals branch additional mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile.
Conveyance from London (congestion charge is included where applicable) is an additional £50.
- Embalming treatment can be carried out by our own qualified embalmers at a cost of £50
- We can arrange your floral tributes from our extensive range shown here. Family and friends can also order their floral tributes with us and will be asked to pay at time of ordering
- Service held in our Thomas Neville Chapel, £150 per hour
- Additional cost if service is held at a church/place of worship different to place of committal, £250
- Limousine for up to 6 people, £220 each
- Specialised vehicles are permitted at additional costs
- More elaborate and funeral service longer than three hours, from £150
- Bank Holiday/Out of Hours chapel visits (one off fee not per visit), £50
- Donations made by cheque and handled by Neville Funerals, £50
- Press notices, charged at cost
- We will collect the cremated remains on your behalf and return them to our premises to arrange local delivery (within a 15 mile radius from our office). This will be arranged to take place during office hours and at a pre-agreed time. For this service there will be an additional cost of £20 which will be reduced to £10 if you arrange to collect from our office. We will hold the remains for a period of one month, appointments must be made and proof of identity provided for collection from either the crematorium or Neville Funerals
For information on Additional Options click here.
From £2220 exc 3rd party costs (e.g. burial/cremation fees, officiant to take service, statutory documents). 3rd party costs must be paid in advance of the funeral taking place.